Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 01-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

derynjoe is on a distinguished road
General question Diploma L3 CYP - 029 Working Together

Hello Everyone,

Not stuck on the subject as such, Its the first criteria I have come across that asks me to "analyse."

Not really sure what it's asking me to do!! Doh

When its a describe or explain I include in the assignment, when it's demonstrate I include in my obs.

I'm proberbly having a blonde moment ha ha

It's Outcome 1 criteria 2: Analyse how integrated working practices and multi agency working in partnership deliver better outcomes for children and young people.

Is it just asking me to find out why it delivers better outcomes and write about it in my assignment?

Thannks for any help in advance.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, it's asking about how ..

Why, are the reasons it's needed.

xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-09-2011, 04:18 PM

Thanks

Think I get it, think Im going to use a couple of enquiries to detail why (paticularly Climbie enquiry) and break down CAF proceudures commenting on each step to detail how.

Once I get stuck in I'm okay, its a case of not
knowing where to start
Unread 01-09-2011, 05:06 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

in the back of your learners log in the appendices there is your assessment verbs list which will explain each one. its really important you use these verbs when writing your answers.
hth
Unread 01-10-2011, 07:18 PM

The log book doesn't have a verb list or even appendices, Iv'e checked a copy online via City & Guilds to make sure my copy doesn't have things missing, shame because I could so with a list like the one you mentioned!!

I might check cache or edexel, I have been using their unit outlines because they give way more guidance than City & Guilds!!!

Thanks Anyway

Last edited by derynjoe : 01-10-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo
Unread 01-10-2011, 07:45 PM

tutu, just followed a link to cache log book from one of your previous posts, hey presto a verb list!!!

City & Guilds don't have this is in their log book, Im sure, think I might have to sneekily pass this to my study buddies

Thanks Again

Last edited by derynjoe : 01-10-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: more haste less speed!!!!!!
Unread 05-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

xxladylisaxx is on a distinguished road

Speech & Language Therapist.
A speech and language therapist is someone who helps people with speech and a language problem, their aim is to help children young people and adults with their speech. When a speech and language therapist comes into my setting they help practitioners write a child's Individual learning plan, they leave and advise on games that the setting can use or by to help a child's speech or language, they also help practitioners with helping the child whilst he/she is in the nursery.

A speech and language therapist assist children who have problems such as: - Difficulty producing and using speech. Difficulty understanding language. Difficulty using language. Difficulty with feeding, chewing, swallowing. A stammer. A voice problem.

Health Visitor/College Nurse.
The role of a health visitor is to assess the needs of individuals, families; a health visitor will also cover a wider community. Health visitors also visit people in their homes; they also work with new parents and all children under the age of 5. Health visitors work closely with parents, carers and even practitioners and take note on all concerns and improvements the child has made, they even work closely with social services.

When a health visitor comes into my setting they come into see a child, he/she will be weighted, measured in height, and checks the child's over all well being, it is then marked in their red book. If the health visitor thinks the child may be under weight, height or even something developmental it will be made note of in their red book, the health visitor will make a not in their notes and even make a note to go in their personal file.

Portage Worker.
The role of a portage worker is to provide a home visiting service for pre-school children, who have developmental or learning difficulties, physical disabilities or any other type of special needs. Portage workers work closely with other professionals such as Health visitors, Social workers, Physiotherapists, and Speech therapists.

i hope this helps xxx
Unread 05-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

joeyjo is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much, this is a great help ! Just couldnt quite get my head round the question. Thank you !! :jump:
Unread 05-22-2013, 09:18 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Princess-786 is on a distinguished road

hi,
i'm newbie i am stuck on this
q-Analyse how integrated working practices and multi-agency working in partnership deliver better outcomes for children and young people??
i don't understand what to topic to 'analyse'...
any suggestion would be appreicated
thanks xx