Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 01-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

shellyjoe is on a distinguished road
Default new ccld

Hi,
I am new to this site & am studying the new ccld level 3 diploma, apprenticeship. I was wondering if anyone else is doing the new ccld course, not the nvq?
I have been struggling along but feel that some extra support feom this site would benefit me.
Hope to here from ppl who are studying the same course as me
Shell ;)

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Charlie101 is on a distinguished road

Don't know of the new CCLD NVQ.... Is it not the Children and Young Peoples Workforce Diploma you are doing? If it is then I'm sure there are LOTS of people on here who are doing the same or have just finished it like myself. If you are struggling you can just put up a question and there is usually one or two if not lots of people who can offer help. :) x
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

shellyjoe is on a distinguished road
Smile thanks

It is the apprentiship childcare learning and developement level 3 course.
I am based in wales and was told that this was a new course so thats what made me think it was different to the NVQ.
Thanks for you help x
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi a warm welcome to silkysteps. It is the newer qualification. If it helps you're able to access all the unit pdfs from this page - CCLD level 3

When it comes to law, organisations & the early years framework - foundation phase and flying start programme, you'll find there are differences between what's needed for the Welsh & English lv3s, please don't hesitate to mention if you think your query relates more specifically to Wales.

I hope you enjoy the site xx
the cost of ad blockers