Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 04-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Natalie.jane3 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Can anyone help please!?..EYMP3

EYMP3 In a written account explain the welfare requirements and guidance of the relevant early years framework.1.1

A-EYMP3 In a written account explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting. 1.2

A-EYMP3 In a written account explain how to promote children’s health and well being in an early years work setting. 3.1

Thanks in advance!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

jessica is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have done some work on this unit but not all of it.

For EYMP3 1.1 In a written account explain the welfare requirements and guidance of the relevant early years framework.- If you work in England you will need to write about the EYFS welfare requirements, these include: Suitable person, Documentation, Safeguarding and promoting children's welfare, Organisation, Suitable premises environment and equipment.

For EYMP3 1.2 In a written account explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting.- I wrote that in my setting all staff report to the manager and if she is not present the assisant manager is in charge. I'm not sure of this is right as I haven't handed this unit in and it depends on your setting's line of responsibility.

I haven't done 3.1 yet.

Hope this helps you.
Unread 04-05-2012, 09:56 AM

blokey is on a distinguished road
Default i have done this unit eymp 3

1.1 & 1.2 All you need to do is write about what you do within the welfare requirements for example; to promote and safeguard children and to prevent the spread of infection. To make sure that all adults are crb checked and have the training skill and qualifications necessary. that their is suitable premises out doors and inside. maintain records, policies and procedures. You then need to write about what risk assessments you do, what safeguarding procedures you have in place, how you meet and greet parents. who do you report to any incidents, emergencies and who you would go to for cause for concern and to report to. what do you do for first aid.

3.1 follow the 6 aspects of health, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental. how does physical development improve a childs self esteem. mention the eyfs. write about toileting and how you encourage them to wash their hands. spiritual is about teaching the children to understand that everyone has a right to live and they want to. disabilities and diversity to live together harmonously and what you have in your setting to encourage this.

hope this helps
Unread 04-08-2012, 12:02 PM

Natalie.jane3 is on a distinguished road

That's a big help thank you
Unread 07-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

hamziya is on a distinguished road

anyone can help me pleeese i am struggling insome quastions. unit 066 1.2 explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting
Unread 07-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamziya View Post
anyone can help me pleeese i am struggling insome quastions. unit 066 1.2 explain the lines of reporting and responsibility within the work setting
Hi, this is about your setting and its specific lines of reporting - who to, where, when and why

Do you talk to a manager, a head of department? and what does your contract say your responsibilities are in the setting .. eg. safeguard children, keep the environment safe, share information where appropriate

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 05-19-2015, 04:36 PM

jodiexxxx is on a distinguished road

can anyone explain this question simpler to me. I'm still not fully understanding on what I'm meant to do. this is my last unit thanks x
Unread 05-22-2015, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiexxxx View Post
can anyone explain this question simpler to me. I'm still not fully understanding on what I'm meant to do. this is my last unit thanks x
Hi, welcome to the site. Which criteria are you having a problem with?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 06-03-2015, 04:06 PM

jodiexxxx is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post
Hi, welcome to the site. Which criteria are you having a problem with?
1.1 explain the welfare requirements and guidance of the relevant eyfs
Unread 06-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Administrator

If you work in England you need to read through the whole of the early years foundation stage framework - EYFS 2014. Get to know it thoroughly. Then you'll be able to explain what the section 3 safeguarding and welfare requirements are all about.

If you work in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland you'll need to read through the relevant early years framework - home nations EYs

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers