Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 04-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

rak is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Feel like giving up

Does any1 on this site feel same as me, giving up:weepy: am 60% done but the hardest unit am finding is 303=promote chidlrne's development!
i work with babies but my assessor told me i have to do all the age group because NVQ 3 is about ages from 1-16yrs.

so far iv done 0-3yrs K3d218 and 3-7yrs k3d219 its been marked off too. but am gone blank and my brains frozen for 7-12 yrs k3d220 and 12-16yrs k3d221 and feel like giving up and paying if i have to

i just have to tell everyone about my feeling!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Heidi is on a distinguished road

You are not alone, everyone feels like that from time to time - when it's time for a break - mentally. Try and have a break away from your course work - a day, an afternoon or even an hour or two where you do not give it a thought. Sometimes just sleeping on it allows you to have fresh thoughts in the morning.

Have a look at these links and see if they help.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/15...at-7-16-years/

http://www.ehow.com/about_6059546_ph...-12-years.html

http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/au/...68/ch268d.html

The last link goes upto twelve.
Unread 04-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hugs for the moment, you've done so much already, take a break and find space to relax xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

gracygrey is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Please don't give up, you have done so much already. I am way way behind on my course and have not completed a single unit yet (I started in Feb). I am permenantly teetering on giving up but get tremendous support from friends and family (apart from DH - long story). The sense of acheivenment when you finish will make it all worth while. Why not go to the cinema, or watch a favourite DVD and totally emerse yourself in fantasy for a while then come back to it. Good luck :goodvibes
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:56 PM

rak is on a distinguished road
Default Giving u

Iv made up my mind, iv done soo good so far, am not giving up, iv skipped the unit and continued with other work. so here i am cheering myself to finishing.

but still get daunted to going back to that unit

NO I WILL NOT GIVE UP, THATS RAK's SPIRIT
Unread 05-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

JudiJ is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm new on here and also trying to do K3D218. We were told only to pick one age group so we are only doing 218 and not 219 or 220. Did everyone else do all of the age ranges?
Unread 05-11-2011, 10:39 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

does it not say CHOOSE AN age group? challenge it i have never made someone do all of them and i am an EV in several colleges
Unread 05-12-2011, 10:51 AM

mummy edwards is on a distinguished road

I only had to choose one and mine was 218 as I work with babies, and that was bad enough but having to do all is a bit to crazy
Unread 08-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

natalie85 is on a distinguished road

IM FEELING EXACTLY THE SAME

I HAVE EYMP 4, 5 TO DO AND MY OPTIONAL UNITS. THINK I NEED A WEEKEND OF .HAHA.

I HAVE GOT SO FAR NOW, I KANT GIVE UP.

THINK A BREAK WILL DO ME GOOD X
Unread 08-25-2011, 05:40 PM

Funnymummy is on a distinguished road
Default Giving Uo

People keep telling me don;t give you can do it. I've only done three units but last night I wanted to cry I am re training for a new career following redundancy. My heart goes out to all Teaching Assistants and Teachers you do a fantastic job. It will be worth it in the end. Now I have to tell myself keep going don;t give up too!!