Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 10-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Tilby is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Recognised qualification advice please!

Hi everyone, new to this site so looking for some advice if possible.
I'm wanting to start a level 3 course and have seen this advertised on
The Home Learning College site.NCFE Level 3 Early Learning and Childcare Diploma.
It's a distance learning course,( great for me as I live out in the sticks!) supported for a year. I'd be required to arrange my own placement & CRB check (not a problem as I already volunteer around 12- 15 hours a week at a local Primary School's Nursery Class.) but I need to know that the qualification it provides is recognised as suitable when I try to gain employment.
Anyone have any advice for me?
that'd be great!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

hi Tilby,
i have just found this onfo for you
QualificationsWelcome to the Qualifications area of our website. We currently offer over 420 nationally accredited qualifications, from Entry Level up to and including Level 4 as well as NVQs, Functional Skills, Diplomas, Apprenticeships and Key Skills. We have a further 200 new and exciting qualifications currently in development so watch this space for updates!

If you're looking for an NCFE qualification that's been advertised by a third party and it doesn't appear on our list of qualifications, then it may be that it's either a Customised Award or an Investing in Quality programme. These are courses that are not national qualifications but have been developed by other training centres and are independently accredited by NCFE. If you are considering attending such a course then you can check with us to confirm its status under either scheme by emailing info@ncfe.org.uk.

hope it helps x
Unread 10-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Tilby is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for such a quick reply!