Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 01-26-2015, 05:07 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Peace on earth is on a distinguished road
medical model of disability

I'm completely stuck on the medical model of disability. I've got an answer for the social models of disability, but it's the medical model I'm really stuck on. all the other websites seem to be talking gobbledegook with longs words beyond my comprehension. Could someone please break the medical model of disability down for me? I'd be extremely grateful, because at the moment i feel as though I'm repeatedly hitting me head on a brick wall!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-27-2015, 03:34 PM

irislili is on a distinguished road

Have you got the text book, . I'm fairly sure it's explained in there.
Unread 02-05-2015, 08:51 PM

Peace on earth is on a distinguished road

I've only got CYPW Level 2 textbook and it doesn't cover disability because it was one of the options i chose. i was given various choices of things to study to do with childcare and this was one of the units i chose to cover. The CYPW textbook doesn't cover this one, but covers most other topics. I'm practically ripping my hair out over this. I'm easily stressed.
Unread 02-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

herbalzone is on a distinguished road

I've done this my tutor told us to go on www.scope.org.uk and type in social models of disability and medical is explained on that page, hope it helps if you haven't already completed it.