Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 11-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

foncused.com is on a distinguished road
Default aaarghhhhh unit 305

Anyone else stuggling / struggled with this unit... god wish I could do magic and magic it all done....

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Doodah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by foncused.com View Post

Anyone else stuggling / struggled with this unit... god wish I could do magic and magic it all done....
Hi there, sorry to hear you are struggling! Have you tried looking up the question number you are stuck on in the search facility?:

http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/search.php

There are 8 pages of q&a's about this unit that may help you. Best of luck xx
Unread 11-10-2010, 02:34 PM

Blackcurrant is on a distinguished road
Smile

I have just finished this Unit and passed with an 'A' (I am doing it online) yes its a nightmare but keep going.

I did alot of reserach on the internet and on silkysteps as Doodah has said.

If you have a copy of Miriam Walker CCLD level 3 book or the Penny Tassoni they are a great source of information and can be brought second hand through Amazon or Ebay.

Send me a message if there is anything in particular that you need help with.:reading:
Unread 11-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

alibee is on a distinguished road

trying to plough through 305 as i type, i feel your pain im going round in circles,have to keep reading the knowledge spec over and over just to get the hang of what is being asked,feel a few late nights coming up, im past the tears of frustration i had when i first started the nvq 3 work, just now think close the book take a breather it may look better after a brandy or in the morning, failing that my tutor is there to guide me is she not?
Unread 04-29-2011, 06:08 PM

foncused.com is on a distinguished road

Thanks all for your help and comforting words, I decided to come back to ths unit later as it was slowing me down.. x