Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 05-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road
Help SOS documented outcomes that form part of the relevant early years framework?

theses are early learning goals, targets in the early years foundation stage currcirulum that children are to meet by the end of reception years the early goals are the same as in pre schools these are pse development- dispotions and attuitudes, social developments and emotional developments

cll language for communication and thinking, linking sounds and letters, reading and writing

psrn numbers as labels for counting, calculating, shapes, space and measures.

kuow understanding of the world around us, culture beleifs and community, use of tools and objects , exploring the environment.

physical exercise ], healthy living, motor and co ordination control, use of tools, changes to their body.

creative use of different media and sensory experiences, drama role play and music, explore colour texture and shapes, movement to music and expressing their feelings to music, express throught and communiative ideas in role play , movement and song express their preferecnes in art, music and make compraisons and links to different pieces.

Thanks T

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Alison Day is on a distinguished road

Hi ya, sorry for late reply was having a break last night!
This is a little of what ive started in rough at the mo!

The EYFS was designed to ensure that all children have access to early year’s education. A series of outcomes is given to each of the areas of learning to ensure that practitioners have a clear focus. The outcomes are known as The Early Learning Goals with the aim being that each child can achieve the goals by the end of the foundation stage which is the end of reception year in school. The goals provide the basis for planning and learning throughout the EYFS. Some children will have exceeded the goals other may still be working towards the goals by the end of the EYFS. This will depend on their individual needs and age as some children will have only just turned five by the end of EYFS while others will be nearing six.

You will find more information in your EYFS pack and a list of the ELG under each area of learning which should be met by the ens of the foundation stage. What u have listed above are the different aspects to each area of learning which I think you should have covered in 1.1. But I could be wrong!! Please someone correct me if need be!

Hope that helps a little! xx

level 3 handbook
England's early years framework 2008 EYFS and 2012 EYFS links
Unread 05-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road

Thanks it is a real help I was at least part the way there you have been a great help

T
Unread 01-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

danscookie2011 is on a distinguished road

this post has helped me confirm that I was infact heading in the right direction with this question I can now hand this unit in thank you