Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 04-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

goody35 is on a distinguished road
Default Help please! Education Act 1996 and 2005

Can someone help me PLEASE I'm at the end of my tether :(. Can someone very kindly explain to me what the Education Act 1996 and Education Act 2005 are, I'll be very gratefull
Thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

SHAKALAKABOOMBOOM is on a distinguished road

hey.. hope this helps... :)
education act 1996
The Education Act 1996 requires that LAs:
identify children with special educational needs;
where necessary, make an assessment of those needs, taking account of educational, medical, psychological and other factors;
where necessary, make a formal statement of those needs and specify the provision which should be made to meet them.

LAs must draw up and publish a special educational needs policy, which should show how all pupils with special educational needs can have access to the National Curriculum. They must also publish a Behaviour Support Plan – a statement of their provision for pupils with behaviour difficulties (http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/publications/...1_98/part1.htm). They have a qualified duty to place pupils with special educational needs in mainstream schools, alongside pupils of the same age without such needs where parents want this. The qualifications for mainstream placement are:
that the child receives the special educational provision required by his/her learning difficulty;
that it is compatible with the provision of efficient education for the children with whom s/he will be educated; and
that there is an efficient use of resources.

you can find more info on this site:
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2005/18/section/38
Unread 07-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

marylka is on a distinguished road

this may help:
http://www.european-agency.org/count...ional-overview