Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 01-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

midget68 is on a distinguished road
Default Sch 32 1.1

Thankyou very much, I will have a look at those books. Hopefully that will help.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-27-2013, 10:15 PM

summer12 is on a distinguished road

Help please, could you let me know if I'm on the right track with SCH 32 1.2 I know I need to match up the NOS to my job description but really not sure if I'm doing it right or not ... here goes for example this is what I've put for one of them:

I provide feedback to teachers on the work children have carried out and give children feedback on their work. - CCLD 303 Promote children’s development

Is this all I need to do or am I meant to be going into more detail, I would be really grateful for any feedback. Many thanks
Unread 04-28-2013, 10:32 PM

chaz999 is on a distinguished road

I have had this signed off, this is what I wrote :)

All early years practitioners should work within a framework that embodies sound values and principles. The CACHE statement of Values is a useful tool for checking that I am upholding important child care values:

Put the child first by:
• Ensuring the child's welfare and safety.
• Showing compassion and sensitivity.
• Respecting the child as an individual.
• Upholding the child’s rights and dignity.
• Enabling the child to achieve his or her full potential.
• Never use physical punishment.
• Respect the parent as the primary carer and educator of the child.
• Respect the contribution and expertise of staff in the child care and education field, and other professionals with whom they may be involved.
• Respect the customs, values and spiritual beliefs of the child and their family.
• Uphold the Council's Equality of Opportunity Policy.
• Honour the confidentiality of information relating to the child and his or her family, unless its disclosure is required by law or is in the best interests of the child.
Unread 04-29-2013, 02:50 PM

summer12 is on a distinguished road

Hi chaz999,

Thanks so much for your feedback, was good to know I am along the right tracks. I was concerned I wasn't going into enough detail. Only one more question to go and then hopefully I will have completed the course... fingers crossed it's all ok
Unread 05-10-2013, 07:41 PM

midget68 is on a distinguished road

I have to setup a small every morning to keep the children occupied before preschool starts, has anyone got any ideas that I can use, e.g small world, games etc.
Unread 08-11-2013, 05:16 PM

chakitoto is on a distinguished road

hi can you help me with this question is gating my heading
Thank you.
3.1. Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against relevant standards
3.2. Demonstrate use of feedback to evaluate own performance and inform development
4.1. Identify sources of support for planning and reviewing own development
4.2. Demonstrate how to work with others to review and prioritise own learning needs, professional interests and development opportunities
4.3. Demonstrate how to work with others to agree own personal development plan
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, the search page will help you find existing threads for these criteria - enter words from each to search. There's also a page for SHC32 here

You may find that once you've identified who in your setting or an outside network, would support you in your professional development - 4.1, the other criteria for outcome 4 might be observed in your workplace by your assessor or tutor, can you ask when they'll be visiting?

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 09-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

emziebub88 is on a distinguished road

I'm really stuck on this question, I have read thru pretty much every single post on here and I still have no idea where to start!!!!!!!! Someone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evaluate your own knowledge, performance and understanding against relevant standards.
Unread 10-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

pebbles12 is on a distinguished road

I don't have a contract of employment as I do my hours voluntary so not sure how to answer these questions either x
Unread 10-30-2013, 02:45 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

as a volunteer you still need to meet the standards READ THEM then write about how YOU meet them