Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 07-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Acehole is on a distinguished road
Default With reference to your own learning, summarise how you will be able to utilise these theories when working in an everyda

Hi all,
Nearing the end of my course and this is the final question.
has anyone else answered this question? if so could you give me a start please on this. I will be starting as a TA in September so want to get this out of the way before then. I have little experience at the moment to draw upon.
thanks in advance

-----------------------------------------

Unread 07-25-2015, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi welcome to silkysteps. You don't mention the theories you're been learning about xx Referring to your own learning is easiest done through a professional develoment plan which will detail your aspirations for future training, show current qualifications, experience, knowledge and understanding - how does your CV reflect those?

The reading from page 115 of the level 3 STL handbook may help.

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 07-25-2015, 10:36 AM

hello there and thanks for the reply
the previous question was:
In your own words summarise the major learning points from the whole of the study programme with particular reference to:
• Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
• Schools as organisations
• Understanding child and young person development
• Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people

I have pretty much answered this one just struggling with a starting point for the final one
thanks
Unread 07-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Administrator

ahh ok. So when you think about each of the units you covered in the study programme/your course, ie.

• Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
• Schools as organisations
• Understanding child and young person development
• Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people

what would you say you've learnt from them?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 07-27-2015, 08:21 AM

hello
I know I am being a little dim on this, but still struggling to get some words down, just need a few lines to get me started in the right direction. does anyone have any examples of how they did this or a couple of sentences to get the writing juices flowing
thanks
Unread 07-27-2015, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Hi, not dim xx you just need to use what you say you've already pretty much answered.

What other forum members have learnt from these units will differ slightly to you as their responses will be based on what they feel they've gained from the programme of study and what they've written about xx

As an example do you mention or feel that a major learning point of the Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults unit means you now have a greater awareness of the importance and impact that communication has on your relationships with adults/colleagues/management, children and the young people you might work with?

Hth xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 07-27-2015, 11:53 AM

Hello
thanks for the reply, it has given me a starting point and something to think about.
thanks again for taking the time to answer