Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 07-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

sarahlowther20 is on a distinguished road
Default Explain how own working practice can affect children and young people’s development.

help with this question would be great as i am stuck !

thankyou in advance
x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 07-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

hi Sarah
if your not practicing properly then the children will not be learning properly, by doing observations and assessments you will be able to plan for the individual child and their needs by adapting activities for them, also children need to be challenged if the work they are given is to easy they will become bored. If you shout all the time the child is less likely to ask questions for fear of being shouted at.
hope this points you in the right direction just ask if you need any more help x
Unread 07-26-2011, 04:58 PM

sarahlowther20 is on a distinguished road

thankyou very much Wendy. That has helped a great deal. x
Unread 03-26-2012, 11:34 PM

mominah is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Any more ideas on this question please, im also finding it difficult. Any good internet resources, for this question.

Thanks
Unread 03-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Vani is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hello there ..
Its the first time I'm answering, also I have just signed up. So hope it helps..
Describing your daily routine, right from the time we receive the children in the setting, create the environment welcoming and warm, helps them emotionally. Health and safety, learning through play..the quality of the activities you set up and how these affect development..assessments and observations that are done through the day...the displays contribute to children's development. Being good role models and ensuring their needs are met, including needs of children with SEN..
This is what I plan to include in my work.
Hope it helps.
Unread 11-23-2014, 04:53 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

jade96 is on a distinguished road

Hiya,
really struggling with this one can anyone give anymore help???
so far ive wrote,

When working and caring for children and young people it is very important that you have a duty of care and support their development. This is because your own working practice can massively affect their development.

If when working with children you do not try to help children learn and develop and take a ‘not interested’ approach then this will massively affect their learning and development as if you do not help children to learn then they will not. This means that when working with children you need to ensure that you always strive to help children to learn in order for them to learn new skills and develop their skills further. If this is not done then children will not be able to learn new skills therefore massively delaying their development.

i feel like im rambling on saying the same thing and not sure what else i can say, any help?