Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

nicolae is on a distinguished road
Help SOS range of communication methods you can use with babies and young children

can anyone help me before i rip my own head off (not literatly lol)
im roughly about 70% done on my level 3 and i seemed to have reached a dead end.
baiscally iv had 3 different tutors in the last year and now i have no one
my first one i had last christmas time, she got made redundant in march, didnt see anyyone then untill june, the next one was the area manager who saw me twice, then i had my 3rd one in august, who was heavily pregnant and now she has gone on maternity leave, she has baiscally left me a list of questions to do and told me shes sending someone out. that was begining of sept and no one has come or called. i have n phone number for the company and im baisically a sitting duck waiting for the next person to come along
my 1st question that i can seem to answer is
k3c400 and 401
the range of communication methods you can use with babies and young children and how to reconise communication differences and difficulties, the possible reasons for these

400 i think is baiscally body language, voice temp good role models and facial expressions but whats 401?:sorry:

-----------------------------------------