Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 05-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

mogseye is on a distinguished road
Whoop whoop - yayy description of how own values, belief systems and experiences may affect working practice

i so need help on this question. Its the last part of my assignment. While i think i understand the question i have a table to fill in where i have to give 2 examples of values beliefs and experience. Can anyone help

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

LKP is on a distinguished road

Hi, sorry if this is a little late but it may help someone else
This is about understanding and respecting everyone's individuality. This could be the type of clothing a child wears, things they believe or follow, or even the food they eat. Obviously for younger children it is the parents that chose this but providing the clothing is appropriate or they are getting their nutrients through their diet, it is your duty to understand and respect that this may be different to other children or even what you would do for/ if you had a child. It can affect working practice as you may have to provide alternative food and embrace their cultures/beliefs but as a professional this should not be seen as a negative.
Another example is the colleagues you work with. You may have different tastes in music, clothing etc. Again this can affect the relationships you build up with them as finding a common ground outside of you line of work can be hard. It could lead to members of staff feeling left out such as conversations and decisions but as well as indirect it could also lead to direct bullying.
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

The search page will also help, enter words from the assessment criteria to return existing threads for this. A level 3 handbook is good support for research - on amazon

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers