Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 04-28-2015, 10:22 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

los1972 is on a distinguished road
Default Demonstrate use of feedback to evaluate own performance and inform development

Does anyone have any ideas how I can provide evidence for this?? I haven't had any direct feedback from any of the teachers about my placement at school so I'm really stuck..... thank you x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-28-2015, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, you can ask them for feedback :)

It's another demonstrate criteria that you would/might find is witnessed by your course tutor/assessor when they visit to observe you in practice.

Feedback can be highly detailed for example during a one to one meeting/discussion/annual appraisal, or fleeting during the course of a lesson - the teacher thanks you for finding resources that then supports a child or notices an activity in progress and suggests you could try setting it up in different way.

If it helps there's a sample self appraisal form on this thread that you can use to adapt & build on xx

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 04-28-2015, 12:53 PM

los1972 is on a distinguished road

Thank you Ruth. I think I will ask the teacher to observe me next time I'm in school and then give me feedback on my actions. I will also complete the self appraisal form but adapt it to what I have done as there is a lot I still haven't completed as I only started my placement in January!
Unread 07-30-2016, 06:06 PM

Andreia is on a distinguished road

Hi, there is nothing at this link.
Was it deleted? thank you. xx
Unread 08-02-2016, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Link has been updated :)
the cost of ad blockers