Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 08-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

jessie92x is on a distinguished road
Help SOS supporting disabled children help please

got a few questions i need help with please any information would be a great help thanks in advance

Q1: give three examples of needs that may be specific to children and young people who are disabled or have a learning difficulty??

Q2: all activities where practical, should be accessible to disabled children. can you describe a game or activity in which you have successfully involved a disabled child?

Q3: how might the need of support for children and young people who are disabled or have learning difficulty, and their families, differ from that of others in your care?

i dont work with disabled children or have any in my work so its abit hard for me so sorry but thanks in advance

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Heidi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie92x View Post
got a few questions i need help with please any information would be a great help thanks in advance

Q1: give three examples of needs that may be specific to children and young people who are disabled or have a learning difficulty??

Q2: all activities where practical, should be accessible to disabled children. can you describe a game or activity in which you have successfully involved a disabled child?

Q3: how might the need of support for children and young people who are disabled or have learning difficulty, and their families, differ from that of others in your care?

i dont work with disabled children or have any in my work so its abit hard for me so sorry but thanks in advance

I put SEN into the search and got this link up for you- you may have to search through:

http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/sear...earchid=224220

If you can't find anything, you'll have to ask again and I may have more time than I do now.
Unread 03-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Michaela03 is on a distinguished road

I am stuck on question c