Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 07-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

jaynied is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Apply the settings policies and procedures for confidentiality, data protection, sharing information

Hi I wondered if anyone would be able to help me out with this question.

I understand what the policies and procedures are relating to confidentiality, data protection, and sharing information, and would have no problem writing about them; but I'm struggling to think of examples of how I actually apply these policies in practice.
Does anyone have any ideas of what I could write here?
The one I'm finding most tricky is the information sharing -I really cant think of an example for this as sharing info with other agencies is not something I would do as a volunteer within school, but if I could even think of an example I could write about and say this is how I'd do it?
Thank you

-----------------------------------------

Unread 07-16-2013, 05:53 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

do you stand at the check out in tescos and tell people whats going on in your key childs life? do you carry their file around in your car? if someone rings up do you just tell them whatever they ask?
Unread 05-24-2014, 10:46 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Topaze is on a distinguished road

Tutu .. You made me laugh