Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 05-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

HelenB1 is on a distinguished road
Default Diversity and inclusion - help please

Hi everyone,
This is my first post. I'd like to say thank you because this site was so helpful to me doing my Level 2. I would just like some advice please. For my Level 3 last observation we are doing it in class rather than in our settings. I have to lead a 10 min activity to promote diversity and inclusion, and the theme is 'the clothes we wear'. I was thinking maybe print some pictures of people in different clothes and make a domino type game, and I've just had an idea of maybe doing a paper doll dressing activity with lots of different countries clothes and different coloured dolls. What do you think of this idea - good? bad? Or does anyone have a really good idea they would share please? I'm feeling a bit stuck. By the way I'm doing early years 0-5, and for this task we can chose the age of child we are doing the activity with (as we are in our classroom it will be the other adults in the group, playing being a child).
Really hope someone can help, and sorry this was so long x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Sofia#1 is on a distinguished road

i think u should show different pictures, also the pictures can represent the country. for e.g france