Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 02-19-2011, 03:22 PM
everybodysfreee

Default hi.. im really struggling with this

If anyone could help me with the reflective account 'On the importance of positive communication with adults in the setting including if you experience conflict or communication difficulties with another adult' any help would be appreciated

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

twiggy321 is on a distinguished road

hi there i didnt have to do this as a reflective account but questions in unit 401 covered aspects such as the importance of good communication with all types of colleagues and communication methods you would use, types of conflict that may occur with collegues and how to resolve these in a constructive way, how and why it may be necessary to adapt the way you communicte to meet the needs of other adults. If you think this is the type of things you want let me know and i will send a private message to you with the info
Unread 02-19-2011, 04:54 PM
everybodysfreee

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy321 View Post
hi there i didnt have to do this as a reflective account but questions in unit 401 covered aspects such as the importance of good communication with all types of colleagues and communication methods you would use, types of conflict that may occur with collegues and how to resolve these in a constructive way, how and why it may be necessary to adapt the way you communicte to meet the needs of other adults. If you think this is the type of things you want let me know and i will send a private message to you with the info
Yes that would be perfect thankyou
Unread 02-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

twiggy321 is on a distinguished road
Default unit 401

hi there i havent forgotten you my computer got a virus on it and wiped everything only just had folder back so trying to scan my info to send to you hope its not to late, hopefully get it done tommorrow for you
Unread 03-07-2011, 06:01 PM
everybodysfreee

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy321 View Post
hi there i havent forgotten you my computer got a virus on it and wiped everything only just had folder back so trying to scan my info to send to you hope its not to late, hopefully get it done tommorrow for you
Its ok.. just whenever you get the chance :)