Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 08-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

denise10667 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Level 3 Diploma Children & Young People's Workforce

I have to do my keyskills and for this I have to demonstrate I can read and understand written information and present it in a format that is fit for purpose, I have to complete two pieces or work one of which has to be over 500 words long. I need to do a letter and poster, leaflet or booklet, and show my research and any information found to complete the same. Help. I am stuck on what to talk about. I work in an afterschool club and havent got a clue in which direction to go, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Denise xxxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Mockingbird is on a distinguished road

When i did my keyskills my assessor suggested i did my CV and i also had to find 2 pieces on a subject of my choice but they had to be related, then i had to write 500 words summerising them.. I chose how music helps a child develop... I just found the 2 related pieces on line...
Not sure if that's what you have to do, or if you have to do something different.

Sorry, not sure if i've helped either... it sounds like i've just rambled. Lol