Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 10-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

steph1691 is on a distinguished road
Default Eymp 5 4.2 - Review evidence about key factors?

can anyone help me i am stuck finding this really hard need to get completed as due in on WED

4.2 Review evidence about key factors that provide a supportive speech, language and communication environment.

THANKS

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-16-2012, 12:01 AM

starbursts is on a distinguished road

i am hitting a wall with this one. reading info on a few sites. literacy trust and The Speech, Language and Communication Framework (SLCF). maybe ive done too much today lol. dont think ive stopped. any help would be greatfully recieved
:)

edit

found some :) that will teach me to type before i look properly huh :)
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbursts View Post
found some :) that will teach me to type before i look properly huh :)
Hi, not at all sometimes throwing out for help refocusses things xx

4.2 is assessment criteria that you might find your tutor/assessor will arrange to visit and discuss/observe. It relies on your specific environment as every setting differs in structure, layout, resources, children, colleagues and families individual needs.

Search page and other EYMP5 factor related threads in the forum
http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14825
http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14586
Englands new 2012 eyfs elgs for communication & language and the new literacy expectations for 5 yr olds this provides the evidence on how settings can plan their in & outside areas for learning.

Factors as detailed in the EYMP5 unit - cwdc, look to see what evidence there is within your setting that involves ..
4.2 Key Factors
o the physical environment
o staff roles and responsibilities
o training needs and opportunities
o views of the child
o appropriate involvement of carers

Hope this helps xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 08-09-2013, 09:12 PM

Kmross83 is on a distinguished road
Default little confused

my tutor has asked me to write an answer to this (EYMP5 4.2) reading the above post, it sounds like it should be done by assessment at my setting. Can anyone advise or help on if that it the case please. I am completely stuck on what to write or how to start should i say.
thanks in advance
Unread 11-29-2013, 11:53 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

emilyh123 is on a distinguished road

Hi im a little bit stuck on how to word this.
Ice researched all the links that i've been given, and found that im writing more of an explanation rather than a review. Can anyone help with whether i need to include facts and figures and a review of research, or am i reviewing the effectiveness of my setting and explining key factors?? please help!
xx
Unread 01-20-2014, 03:24 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

aliyan is on a distinguished road

Hi, this forum is really helpful for giving ideas and guideline about the answers. i m doing cypw level 3. nearly finished just 3 units left. i m stuck with this question. 4.3 Describe strategies to deal with areas of difficulty and challenge encountered in professional practice in early years settings.
can anyone help please. feel like hitting my head to wall...........