Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 02-25-2011, 06:02 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

shaz03 is on a distinguished road
Default please help

just wondering if any one else has choosen unit 319 as an optional unit - PROMOTE HEALTHY LIVING FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES ?
i seem to be struggling as there is no information in either of the handbooks i have got to help me complete this unit
can anyone give me some pointers please
thanks in advance
sharon

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

twiggy321 is on a distinguished road
Default hope this helps a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaz03 View Post
just wondering if any one else has choosen unit 319 as an optional unit - PROMOTE HEALTHY LIVING FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES ?
i seem to be struggling as there is no information in either of the handbooks i have got to help me complete this unit
can anyone give me some pointers please
thanks in advance
sharon
hi there dont stress yourself out over this i would look at the national food agency site and start by saying what is need for a healthy diet , importance of 5 a day , maybe link it to statics , becoming a nation of obesity, then you could go onto physical exercise importance etc
Then link this to work by saying what you do in your setting, such as provide healthy snacks, drinks avail etc, how you promote physical development etc

you could also say about gov info - such as change4life hope this all helps

i sure you will get some help off her

maria