Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 09-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Jadey is on a distinguished road
Identify sources of current guidance for planning healthy and safe environments a

Identify sources of current guidance for planning healthy and safe environments and services

Just wondering if anybody could give me some examples of sources of guidance and whether it means the statutory guidance from the EYFS or not?
Any help would really be appreciated : )
Thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Hi Jadey
what unit are you doing if you post the question and unit number, we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Lynne
Unread 09-02-2011, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadey View Post
Identify sources of current guidance for planning healthy and safe environments and services

Just wondering if anybody could give me some examples of sources of guidance and whether it means the statutory guidance from the EYFS or not?
Any help would really be appreciated : )
Thanks
Health and Safety Executive (HSE)

Department for Education In Northern Ireland

St John Ambulance –

The British Red Cross

British Standards Institute (BSI)

Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT)

EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)

Ofsted-

This took hours and hours of research.
If you get stuck let me know and i will help you

Sorry about the confusion

Lynne
Unread 09-03-2011, 09:10 AM

Thankyou Lynne, I just didnt know where to start! Is it the statutory guidance in the EYFS and do i have to write about every section for example: suitable people, documentation, organisation?
Unread 09-03-2011, 09:42 AM

Hi Lynne,
Could i also say that legislation.gov.uk can be used as a source of guidance for new legislation and laws? Im so confused! Didnt realise how indepth this question is.
Unread 09-03-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadey View Post
Hi Lynne,
Could i also say that legislation.gov.uk can be used as a source of guidance for new legislation and laws? Im so confused! Didnt realise how indepth this question is.
Hi Jadey

I have about ten pages of own research regarding legislation that i have in one section and i can then cross reference any work with this but obviously has i have gone more into course work, i have added more.

Don't see why you can't put that info at the bottom or some people do a list of websites that they have used for that particular unit.

I have got stuck on plenty of occasions and luckly enough i have had guidance and help from other silkysteps members
Hope i have helped.

Lynne
Unread 06-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Nikki_Belch87 is on a distinguished road
Default stuck

Hiya Lynne and Jade, I'm new to this so I was just wondering I'm doing my level 3 dipolma and currently doing CORE 34 -1.3 and very stuck and was just wondering is this what I need to write but just add more information about it very stressed on this core 34 at the mo.
thanks nikki

Health and Safety Executive (HSE)

Department for Education In Northern Ireland

St John Ambulance –

The British Red Cross

British Standards Institute (BSI)

Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT)

EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)

Ofsted-