Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 08-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

natalie85 is on a distinguished road
3.7 importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in promoting positive

has anybody done cyp core 3.7 im struggling what to write for 4.1 and 4.2

Unit 030 - city & Guilds or CYP 3.7 Cache or Unit 7 Edexcel

Outcome 4. Understand the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in promoting positive
outcomes for children and young people.
4.1 Explain the meaning of equality, diversity and inclusion in the context of positive outcomes for children and young people
4.2 Compare, giving examples, ways in which services for children, young people and their carers take account of and promote equality, diversity and inclusion to promote positive outcomes

i havnt done anything at all for this please can anyone help me on 4.1.

and 4.2 here below is what i have done so far? am i on the right tracks?

help!! help! (hardest unit so far).

Through the day to day life of our pre-school we aim to:
  • Treat all families equally this as a positive impact on the child because they can see that their family is being respected and will raise the child’s self esteem.
  • have wall displays about others countries and provide many books on other cultures and religions in our library/book corner
  • respect children’s religion and culture
  • Display work the children have done for parents to see.
  • treat each child as an individual
  • ensure that children with special needs or additional educational needs will benefit from our pre-school services
  • Plan activities to enable all children, with or without special needs to explore and learn at their own pace.(we adapt activities to meet the needs of the child and also adapt ways of communicating including visual aids and body language).
  • Encourage positive role models, displayed through toys, imaginary play, books and posters that promote non-stereotyped images.
  • All children are encouraged to join in all activities i.e. dressing up, climbing on large equipment, using the bikes etc.
  • Celebrate festivals which are relevant to the children attending our pre-school ( last year we celebrated the Chinese New Year and children were taught about some of their traditions and we make dragons and red envelopes with money in).
our pre-school we aim to:
  • Demonstrate our pre-schools commitment to the quality of equal opportunities.
  • Provide for equal opportunity for all children and their families regardless of gender, ethnic, race, colour, nationality, age or disability.
All these services we work with aim to promote positive outcomes for all children and parents/carers
Speech therapists promote this by providing different types of communicating methods with the child and the parents.
Behavioural support will come into school and give information and advice on the best ways to tackle bad behaviour and they will also work with the parents/carers.
Education support services will monitor attendance and provide a link between school, parent/carers and pupils where necessary and they will develop a supportive relationship between them. They will give advice on issues such as bullying and also they will take legal action against parents/carers if their child is not accessing an education.

------------------
Level 3 handbook

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

hi,
its all about providing opportunities for the child to develop and learn by providing a safe and secure environment for their physical and emotional well being, they need to be supported to make progress at their own pace, or by providing extra support when needed appropriate equipment, display positive images around the setting and teach children that we are all individual its things like that you need to expand on
hope this helps x
Unread 08-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

natalie85 is on a distinguished road

Thanks wendy x
just do not know how to get started for theses two questions, was ment to hand cyp core 3.7 in today, told my tutor i will e-mail it her by tonight?? really gotta get these last two questions done.

can anyone who has done 3.7 give me any info please????
and tell me what you think as to what i have written above for 4.2 and what else i need to include.
im so stressed on these two. think i may be looking into it to much as usual xxx
Unread 10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

nik@nak28 is on a distinguished road

I am hoping you sorted unit 4.2 out, if you did could you offer any help to me please as I am totally stuck on how we are meant to complete and set out this answer.
Please please help
thank you :)