Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 12-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

twiggy321 is on a distinguished road
Default evidence please - req of level 4

hi there i have been working on CCLD Level 4 since last May and have completed units 401 and 402 was working through 403 and now been told by my assessor that although i could pass the course on my knowledge which is evident in my answering the knowledge based questions in each section. The evidence is not there to cover all the pcs,. i feel i am being penalised by the establishment inability to enable the evidence to be there in my working environment.
Please could somebody advise as i have put alot of time and effort into this course and it was all running smoothly until 403 i feel this could also be because Level 4 is being axed in December this year

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-15-2010, 10:39 AM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

didn't you discuss it with your boss before enrolling? and if you dont meet the requirements then why are you doing this course? An nvq is for people already doing the job it is not a training course? it is your course, your responsibility. you still have half a dozen units to go!
Unread 12-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Not a particularly helpful reply there sorry.

It involves more work researching but there are other routes you can try, where wanted you could then inform you current settings provision.

Are you able to request time with your asessor and see what evidence they might expect to see in response to the outstanding pc's.
Do you have links with any other settings that have experience of matching evidence to nvq needs and who would be willing to share best practice.
Do you have knowledge of other EYs professionals that visit a range of settings and that could assist?

You're welcome to specify the pcs here for members to help where possible.

Best wishes with it.
the cost of ad blockers