Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 05-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

loublou is on a distinguished road
Help SOS K3p246 Please Help Me!

Hello, can anyone HELP ME PLEASE, I'm stuck on Q. K3P246 - What are the requirements of legislation, regulation and codes of practice for safeguarding and protecting children relevant to the home country where the setting or service is located? What is the duty of all within the sector to safeguard children including: a) Whistle blowing where there are concerns about colleagues or in other difficult circumstances, b) Where your concerns may not be seen to be taken seriously or followed through when following normal procedures? My mind has gone blank and can't think of anything, I would be so grateful if anyone can give me a little help. Thanks this Unit is so hard.

Thanks loublou.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

ray is on a distinguished road

Some people struggle with putting things into words and think that the answers are actually more complicated then they are. Encouragement is the way to go not a put down!! I was quiet shocked to see that unkind post as this is a site for us to help each other.
Unread 03-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

nosilla is on a distinguished road

I totally agree, having worked in childcare for over 10 years i have found that some of the best childcare practitioners are the ones who aren`t that academic, but are total naturals when looking after children .... common sense is essential when dealing with and looking after children.... This site has been a godsend to me doing my NVQ so thank you all who have posted answers to questions... x