Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 06-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Mandy246 is on a distinguished road
Default Level 3 Diploma

Hi
I am new to this site. I have recently started the level 3 Diploma Supporting teaching and learning in shools (primary) with city and guilds. I have looked around the site and it looks extremely helpful and people appear very friendly.
I am presently on unit 303 outcome 1 1.2 I need to evaluate own strengths and weaknesses in relation to supporting learning activities and how these may impact on the support that can be provided. ???? Someone please help I feel like im going round in circles here.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 07-04-2011, 02:21 PM

shabz05 is on a distinguished road

write down how to help improving ur self in a given situation.building confidence in children .doing an activity so the social skills are copied.going on further training yourself to make
Unread 08-27-2011, 05:01 PM

Mandy246 is on a distinguished road

Many thanks. Thats helps a lot.
Unread 02-05-2012, 04:50 PM

LG92 is on a distinguished road
I am also struggling with this question
any help or guidance would be fantastic

Thank you
Unread 04-15-2017, 02:31 PM

StephL is on a distinguished road

Has anyone done this question? I wrote something, but when I got to 6.1 what I have written fits in better with this question! Really stuck

Steph
x