Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 03-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

xxclairexx is on a distinguished road
Default k3d248 unit 305 knowledge

need help

the importance of partnerships with parents and families and how these partnerships can be developed and supported!

ne ideas of wat i could put in my ansa!

xxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

natasha843 is on a distinguished road

if you look in the ccld level 3 book on page 210 the answer is there for you, i put it into my own words using the keys to good practice,

hope this helps
Unread 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

amyloo is on a distinguished road

[quote=natasha843;20485]if you look in the ccld level 3 book on page 210 the answer is there for you, i put it into my own words using the keys to good practice,

This depends on the book you are using.
Unread 05-17-2010, 02:34 PM

deanna is on a distinguished road

I have been doing my level 3 since November via the school I work in. I have not had a assesor come to see me yet, and I don't know what I am doing. I have done some work like observations and things on health and safety that I will give to my assesor when he/she comes to visit me. Some one is coming to visit me on the 23rd of June I think that is real late especially were the course started in November. Can anyone help me or have any ideas what I should have prepared so when they do come they see I have some knowledge on what I am doing!!
Unread 05-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

lolly is on a distinguished road

K3D248
The importance of partnerships with parents and families;
A parent is a Childs main educator.
The keys to good practice are;
*Provide parents with curriculum plans that they can easily understand.
*Encourage and give parents ideas on activities they can carry out at home with their child.
*Involve parents within the setting to perhaps help out.
*Talk to the parents about what they have observed their children doing at home.
*Have regular meetings with the parents.
*Have information evenings where the parents can be shown and informed about the curriculum.
Allow the parents to talk about their Childs learning.
Unread 09-14-2011, 09:51 PM

honey_beefly is on a distinguished road

thank you this has been a good help !