View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

danni2012 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS activity plan help

Hello everyone

i am studying after many years and i see that the EYFS has once again been revised.

i need help on how to answer these questions- it would mean alot
as i have to hand it in next week

b) Identify six activities in your curriculum plan (which are 1)Water play-filling and emptying 2) Jigsaw autumn puzzles 3) coloured sand play 4)weather chart 5) Singing time 6) Make own musical instruments ))

For each one explain how it meets the early learning goals for children at TWO different stages of development ( age 2 and 3 years) Explain how each of these activities provide a LEARNING opportunity for each child. This might mean making is simpler for some children, and extending the activity for some children. You should be using the EYFS so this means (i) two different development matters statements for each activity (ii) explaining what you will do to differentiate the activity for each ability group in order to help children achieve each appropriate learning goal.

c)Choose a profile and give their age, gender and a short description of their SKILLS (from their profile) then choose two activities from the curriculum plan and explain how these two activities will progress their skills in at least TWO areas. Show that you can plan for the INDIVIDUAL child as well as the group. The principle here is that you are building on CURRENT skills, so the activities you choose must clearly link to the skills you have identified for this child.

d) Identify how an early years setting can involve parents to create a profile of their child’s on going progress.

If anyone can help me with these id really appreciate it
im at loss on how to answer these.. its been so long that i last looked at the EYFS framework

thanks
danni x

-----------------------------------------