View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

MiniN is on a distinguished road

Hiya, did you ever complete this question? I have the same one and I just cannot think!!

Ive come up with these points below but I think where im so brain dead they may not be right!

• Supporting parents can make them feel confident helping their child’s SLC needs positively & confidently
• Providing effective support with advise, guidance and plans etc will let the parents build their own confidence to use that support given
• Supporting parents with their child’s SLC will able them to understand their child when they communicate and what they can do to support and progress their development
• Both parent and child working together can support each other’s own needs and wants
• Helping to guide parents through their children’s development will help the parent to be able to understand their child and how they should approach each situation e.g. some child get frustrated if they cannot express how they feel, a child may also have unnecessary behaviour due to the parents not understanding them