View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Mrs Williams is on a distinguished road
Default Help please, Level 3 STLS homework

Hello, I'm new here and have enjoyed reading all the threads. I'm stuck on my homework which has to be in for tomorrow - our teacher gave us a planning sheet with these questions on -

L/601/1693 Understand Child and young person development STLS and CYPW Level 3

3.1 Explain how to monitor children and young people’s development using different methods

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A601/4072 Support assessment for learning STLS Level 3

3.1 Use information gained from monitoring learner participation and progress to help learners to review their learning strategies, achievements and future learning needs

and I'm a bit mixed up as they don't seem to go together? I've started the first question and covered Formative assessment and methods like free obs, and Summative assessment like SATs - am I on the right lines? I've also got the school's assessment policy and was going to put in a few small quotes from it.

Thanks - I bought the Heinemann primary book and can't tally up all the titles and numbers, need to buy a different book and can't find much by googling.

-----------------------------------------