View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2014, 02:51 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Nicolag2k4 is on a distinguished road

1.5 i work in a school where all children have disabilities i got one of the child's individual education plan from school and edited it so you couldn't see there name. On the plan it had things like, speech and language therapist had applied to it for example () to be able to say 10 words. For () to communicate with peers through hand gestures. Depends what kind of disabilities the child has at your setting? With whom they work means people like a speech and language therapist to set plans, teachers to adapt the plan and assistants to feedback how well the child is doing to meet targets. So basically ask a teacher for an individual plan on a child and that covers the question.

1.2 i done a list of normal patterns of communication in my setting eg. Can have Conversations. Ability to string sentences together. Unusual patterns wrote things like difficulty paying attention. Trouble remembering ect. Then i wrote a long paragraph about individual children in my setting who has communication needs and how you could tell they had them

1.3 busy doing this!