View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

ujala is on a distinguished road
I was actually working as a volunteer in a local primary school.I wanted to be a class room teaching assistant.As my degree is in Biology and Geography the headteacher asked me to help in year 2 science class.One of the mother who is my supervisor asked me if I am interested to work in a creche as they needed a child care assistant.I gave my CV and after the interview they offered me the job. Now I really love working with kids. Its a career I never thought of taking seriously but now I feel its really rewarding job.There are children of all ethnic groups and I love to be around them and helping them to learn that's why I want to do nvq's. I got a letter from college and I think next month is my interview with the tutor. As I am not a childminder or supervisor I work with my supervisor in a small creche with the help of one volunteer so my understanding is that college wont let me do nvq3 directly but this year there is no nvq2 in our college only nvq3. I dont know what will my tutor suggest. She might put me on c.pp which i dont want to do as I will have to be off work once a week to go to college.Nvq is in the evening.Does any body have any idea what are the options that my tutor will give me?
Thanks a lot for all your replies and continued support!