View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Notinthemood is on a distinguished road
Default Plod sheets help!!!

I have been asked by supervisor to have a go at PLOD and evaluation. I am only studying for a level 2 so have not covered this in class. I have not been in placement today (poorly child) so unable to ask supervisor for help filling it in [sad]. The form has the six main area's then the sub areas for the developmental age. There is an evaluation for each. I have gathered all my evidence over a short time and used it to write an profile of the child to get a bigger and more informed idea about the child.
Now do I then pick out evidence for the 6 areas such a 'he can share with adult support' and then in the evaluation write how we could improve this?? Playing games etc? I am also finding it hard finding out the development age using the EYFS as he is 30mths but in some areas I am unsure whether to make him up or down either because I am not sure of some of the examples they give as he does some for his age but not all!!! And some things like ICT I have not seen him do. His speech and language is behind and seems to be holding up other areas of development!!! I never realised how hard this was!!! Any help or advice is appreciated

-----------------------------------------