Thread: Lluk 301
View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

blokey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel76 View Post
Hi

I'm doing this optional at the moment and these notes have really helped me. I'm stuck on
1.1 Explain the evolving and interdependent nature of the relatioship between parents and their children.

1.2 Explain key factors which affect the relationship between parents and children through all developmental stages.

I just cant think what to write
This is what I put but not sure if correct as still in the middle of this one so not handed in
1.1 Explain the evolving and interdependent nature of the relationship between parents and their children

The relationship between parents and their children is forever changing, starting from as soon as birth takes place – this is when strong bonds of attachment are formed and parents endeavour to meet the needs of their baby.

By the time children are two years old the relationship starts to change as parents start to educate children, guide them in the right direction and also start to discipline them. Parents start setting limits for their children and implement rules, while also providing enough freedom for their children to develop and grow.

From pre-school age through to adolescence, parents start to teach their children about the world, life and help them make sense of the actions of other people, such as their other members of the family, peers and teachers. Parents also help their children to understand that there will be consequences on their behaviour on others.

I struggled on 1.2 so not sure I have done it correctly

Kirsty