View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

HoneyLita is on a distinguished road
Biggrin Setting up work

Hi there

I had the same problem!! Started my level 3 in December and didn't have a clue. Was shocked the other week when I asked how long I have to do it...6months!! I nearly fell off my chair

What I've done is put CCLD Unit... centre at the top and then underneath the title of the unit. I then put each coded question like KD167 back on the left side of the page and then my answer next to it.

I also got told that you need to do some reflective accounts to go with the answers to the questions as evidence. So for example if you see a Child that has been hurt and you write it up on an accident form e.t.c then do a reflective account while its fresh in your memory.

My assesor has told me that I need two folders. One with all my work in and all her observations and then another for me to keep at home with the unit subjects so I can carry on working on it. You never know when they will ask to see your folder! Also dividers!!

Also I didn't know til last week but you need to put your signature at the top of each page of your work and the date.

Your assesor will give you a unit assesment and verification declaration form that will need to go at the beginning of each unit. Its just a form that you both sign and basically your decalring that its all your own work. The internal verifier also checks and signs that it meets all the standards.

Hope this helps, not long been on the course so it's still all new to me. Good luck

Lita