View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2017, 02:10 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Arlene1306 is on a distinguished road
Default Positive Attachment Help!

This is my assignment and I'm really stuck! Any help would be greatly appreciated! xx

Reflective Account: "How I have supported the development of positive relationships and positive attachments with a young person"
Please produce a Reflective Account of your practice in establishing a positive relationship with a young person you have supported and which includes::

- An analysis of the factors in the life of a child or young person which can present barriers to forming positive attachments (including the role of parents and care givers) and

an explanation of the key features of positive attachment

- An explanation of what the barriers to forming positive attachments were for the young person you are writing about

- An analysis of the factors in the life of a child or young person which can present challenges when building positive relationship and an explanation of the key features of a

positive relationship

- An explanation of what the barriers to forming positive attachments were for the young person you are writing about

- An explanation of the connection between positive attachments and positive relationships

- An explanation of your role in forming a connection with this young person (give details of the different strategies and approaches you used) and how you supported them

to develop positive relationships and attachments

- A description of how you supported the young people to develop positive relationships with their peers

- An explanation of how you maintained professional boundaries in building your relationship with the young person (include any difficulties you had in doing this - and the

support or advice you sought )

and finally,

- A reflection on and evaluation of your work with the young person in supporting positive attachments and relationships : what worked well/ what did not work so well?:

-----------------------------------------