View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2016, 08:34 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

ceri12 is on a distinguished road
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgette2000 View Post
This has been a great help! I am struggling through child development and safeguarding as my first two units on my level 3 diploma! I have asked my assessor how much I need to write and how much detail I need to have included.... she told me as long as I cover the assessment criteria and explain clearly my knowledge that fine!!? She pointed out that the level 3 diploma is around the equivalent of doing three A levels... so alongside working 60 hours a week and running a home... might be why I am struggling!! Pleased to hear someone else has written 16 pages for safeguarding... maybe I am on the right track!! :}
don't worry I'm doing a level 3 in play work and my unit 1 was 16 pages, unit 2 was 22 pages and I'm working through unit 3 and its currently 12 pages long. Like your assessor says as long as you show your understanding and knowledge and cover all the criteria then it should be fine. I did the level 5 in childcare management and they complemented how professional it was and never said anything about the length of the units. I would prefer to hand in a unit that's 22 pages long or more and know I have all the criteria in it.

Hope that gives you some comfort about the unit length.