View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

cwaring is on a distinguished road

hiya! soooo glad its not just me then...it really is a relief!!! I have the louise burnham book too. my tutor hasnt been helpful and if anything I have to say he's been pretty.sarcastic to be honest. yes the devrlopment theories part is utter rubbish to be honest! I ended up on google A LOT. if you go onto the open university study site which has free bitsize courses, theres a pretty good section on child development discussing the theories etc is simple way.i used it a lot to reference things for that unit.there is no way this course can be done in a year. I know im not putting in as many hours as I could but I get the files out, getstressed then do something else instead! although in all fairness im sure ive done well over the 180 hours that its meant to take to.complete the course by this 3rd unit. ive got 8 more to do between now and sept...aint gonna happen eh!!?? so your with edistance learning/ study house too are you?i think my borderline passes have been.because im not setting them out exactly how I should be and am not giving enough variety of evidence.but on so many all youcan do is a candidate report.im really struggling with unit 3 so if anyone else out there can help us both I would be v v v grateful!! ive also found if you.copy and paste the task title into google,or on here then you do get some ideas for your answers!!?? if I can help with unit 1 just ask. my tutor seems to like all my answers+gives good comments yet I only just pass each one :-\