View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

cwaring is on a distinguished road

hi there! I'm new to this site but reading this thread has made me realised I am not alone in my concerns! I started in September doing the level 3 supporting teaching and learning. So far I have only submitted assignment 1 and 2 and feel SO far behind already! but its just such hard going with so many tasks per assignment! I have received borderline passes for my first two assignments and I am totally confused as to what evidence to give when. I seem to keep writing 'reports' and adding anything Ive learnt in my time at school placement into that. My tutor is not particularly very helpful and just says that I need to refer to my course study notes (which are pants!!!!). can anyone out there give me any idea how to set out each task?? are you all using the sample sheets given in the file? im so confused about it all and getting stressed!!! I have a degree so I figured I should be able to manage this!!!! But the study notes etc are not very explanatory at all are they? has anyone got any examples to tell me of what evidence they gave for unit 3 on health and safety so that i know if im heading in the right direction????

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 01-18-2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: removed course provider name