View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

PeePe is on a distinguished road
Default CYPW Diploma CYP 3.7 please help

Hi, I am really struggling on one part of this assignment. I am hitting a wall and have no idea how to approach it with regards to the aspect of professional development for staff.

It's task 3....
you have been asked by your line manager to undertake some professional development with staff in a team meeting in the area of disability.

*Explain of the potential impact of disability, special requirements (additional needs) and attitudes on positive outcomes for children & young people on the outcomes and life chances of children & young people

*Explain the of the importance of positive attitudes towards disability and specific requirements

*Explain the social and medical models of disability and the impact of each on practice

*Explain the different types of support that are available for disabled children & young people and those with specific requirements

I have lots of general information for this subject but its turning it into the correct context for staff and prof development that is leaving me drawing a blank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

----------------------------------------------------
Level three handbook on amazon.co.uk

-----------------------------------------