Thread: Eymp1 2.2
View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaackystaar View Post
this is what i wrote but not sure if i should add something:
The tools and materials in the help yourself unit have supported every child individual that was engaged in activitie sfrom the unit.

The expectations and achievements have been reached without putting pressure on the children.All children that were involved worked at their own speed.The children were able to work together and respecting each others work.The children also explored the materials and tools and figured out by themselves what they could do with them.One child manipulated a tool into a music instrument.
Hi
That is all i wrote on mine and had it passed. With 2.1 i added links into the EYFS:
FOR 2.1 this is what i wrote (not sure if it will come out on here correctly because i did it in a grid form):

2.1. Prepare an area/s within the work setting, explaining how the area supports and extends children’s learning and development.

Activity Plan
Date: 19/07/2011 Activity: Tiara And Pirate hats.
Specific resources:
Two tables put together with a table mat, already cut out foam templates of hats/tiaras of various colours.
Creative trolley stocked with glue sticks, white glue, selotape, pens, ink stamper’s, various stickers, cut up coloured paper bits, small pom poms, and any general items that are in the trolley.

Key learning intentions:
This activity is linked to all outcomes within the EYFS and the main intention is for the children to take part in an activity of interest and have fun.
Links to foundation stage curriculum
Area of learning Aspects of learning Curriculum guidance page
Personal, social and emotional development Showing increasing independence in selecting and carrying out activities Page 27 (dispositions and attitudes.
Communication, language and literacy Listen to others in one-to-one or small groups when conversation interests them. Page 45 (language for communication).
Creative development Engage in activities requiring hand-eye co-ordination. Page 104 (using equipment and materials).
Physical development Enjoy imaginative and role-play with peers. Page 90 (communities).
P,S,R,N development Are beginning to understand the words enough. Page 73 (shape, space and measures).
Knowledge and understanding of the world. Construct with a purpose in mind, using a variety of resources. Page 82 (designing and making).
Ideas for organising the activity:
A small group of children approx 4-6 children so that the children can talk and build relationships with each other.
Adult supervision required, to develop language skills.

Lynne