View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2016, 05:10 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

mrsbartaimi is on a distinguished road
Help SOS HELP! LEVEL 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools

Hi lovely people. I just wondered if there is anyone who can give me a bit of advice before i actually drive myself crackers.

I am currently working on my Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning as a home learning course. I work 3 afternoons volunteering in a primary school.

Im really struggling with some aspects of the course and it seems to be the bits where i need to demonstrate.
For example. For the question "Demonstrate how to identify potential
hazards to the health, safety and security of children or young people,families and other visitors and colleagues"
I drew a diagram of the foundation unit and went round identifying hazards. I then marked these on the diagram and discussed what I thought the hazard was and what I thought could be done to correct it.
My class teacher signed this to say she had witnessed me doing this, and it was a true reflection of what had gone on. The feedback I have had from my tutor is "Thank you for what you have included here, before it can be marked you need to ensure that tasks 5 and 6 are demonstrations of you carrying out these activities and presenting them on an evidence sheet (witness/observation) and the person who witnesses you doing these activities need to sign the sheet and have signed the placement form too please."

I dont actually know what else I can do to demonstrate. Surely I dont have to take selfies of myself with a frowny face pointing at hazards????? My teacher things I have gone above and beyond whats being asked of me and I feel like im going actually a bit bonkers with this. Im waiting for a call back off my tutor but my confidence has really been knocked, and im starting to question everything Ive done for other bits. sorry for the rambling but has anyone got any advice. I feel at my whits end with it all. Thanks x

-----------------------------------------