View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

TJS9 is on a distinguished road
Physical Activity

Hi all,

My assessor is due to visit soon, I work with children 2-4 years. I have to plan and carry out a physical activity to cover CYPOP4. I am thinking of having balls (different sizes) football net, basketball net etc in our large indoor room as this would suit all ages and encourage hand eye coordination, lots of body movements and allow children to express themselves in a large physical environment. Some children may want to run around fast, while others may concentrate on throwing and catching etc.
Please let me know what you think. If I was going to use our garden it is not big enough for this activity but I could use slide, sand etc.

I am also being assessed on health and safety (CYP3.4) the same day. I will risk assess my activity before hand!

Thank you for your help I feel very behind on this diploma as our assessor couldn't start until January even though we started course in Sept and when I read how many units other people have had signed off it will be a miracle if we all complete this by July 11...!

-----------------------------------------