View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

kaalouise is on a distinguished road
Help SOS helppp pleaseeee

Hi !! Please could you help me with unit 4 !!! im so stuck 3 days i have been doing this and still no further!!

unit 4
i have written :
2.4: Explain how health and safety risk assessments are monitored and reviewed

Health and saftey risk assesments are monitored and reviewd useing a checklist as required to prevent any accidents, they are reviewd by each member of staff and then once completed it is monitored by the manager / deputy manager. All equipment, bathrooms and rooms should be check for any risks to children or staff. Health and saftey is monitored in my setting by carrying out risk assesment checks for example on the sheet of paper it can say " plug sockets " so we will check all plug sockets and ensure that all of them are coverd and secure to prevent any fatal accidents. they are then reviewed to ensurer that the room and setting is safe enough for the children to play in. It is important to keep up to date with all legislations

but need to expand and write Why is it important to regularly review and update policies and procedures and keep up to date with current legislation?:banghea d::banghea d: