View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

cwaring is on a distinguished road

hi there stonenat! that would be much appreciated as i am not sure where i am going wrong really! Here is a list of the tasks for my health and safety unit:

1)Describe the factors to take into account when planning healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environments and services
2)Explain how health and safety is monitored and maintained and how people in the work setting are made aware of risks and hazards and encouraged to work safely
3) Identify sources of current guidance for planning healthy and safe environments and services
4)Explain how current health and safety legislation, policies and procedures are implemented in own work setting or service
5)Demonstrate how to identify potential hazards to the health, safety and security of children or young people, families and other visitors and colleagues
6)Demonstrate ability to deal with hazards in the work setting and in off site visits
7)Undertake a health and safety risk assessment in own work setting or service illustrating how its implementation will reduce risk
8)Explain how health and safety risk assessments are monitored and reviewed
9)Explain why it is important to take a balanced approach to risk management
10Explain the dilemma between the rights and choices of children and young people and health and safety requirements
11)Give example from own practice of asuuporting children or young people to assess and manage risk
12)Explain the policies and procedures of the setting or service in response to accidents
13)Describe the correct procedures for recording and reporting accidents

is it just me or are a lot of the questions repeating themselves e.g. tasks 5,6,7 are all risk -assessment based and hard to know what different evidence to use for each!?!?!?!?!Reply With Quote
*Quick reply to this message