View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Alicet is on a distinguished road
Default Level 3 Diploma

Hi I only have my case study to do but as I'm not in School and doing Agency work it is hard I've sent the info to you . any help would be great.
Behaviour Management Case Study

A case study is an excellent form of evidence to show how you support a child with behaviour difficulties

The following are suggestions that you might find useful in preparing the case study for a child with whom you work to provide evidence of your knowledge and your role in supporting the child or young person

You should ensure that the case study does not name the child or young person, as confidentiality is very important. It may be appropriate to ask a member of staff if you need to seek permission from school or from parents of the individual who is the subject of a case study.

You should begin your case study with a pen picture of the pupil
Short introduction – age, sex, family background
Particular behaviour difficulties such as Autism, ADHD or Emotional and Social Needs

Give a general overview of the features of the condition or difficulty and how the child compares with this, that is, the particular features that the child presents.

Your support role
IBP – How are you involved in this
How you help them to review their behaviour
Statement – hours of support, particular lessons
Any special programmes you use
Liaison with other staff – SENCO, class teacher, outside agencies, home/school book
Differentiating tasks – give examples
Behaviour – behaviour targets, ground rules, expectations, rewards and sanctions
Feedback to class teacher on strategies used
Any barriers they encounter and how you overcome these
Think about what you do with the child or young person and write it down

:bawling :HELP PLEASE.