Thread: i wana give up!
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

angelpal is on a distinguished road
Default Don't Give Up!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriawade View Post
i really wana give up! im sitting here wanting to finish up 303 to hand in 2moro nite and wen i think ive finished i find ive another bit to do!

i need to write up my assessment and hand in 2moro and relized i photocopied the wrong ****** form! so cant do it now! and 2moro im in placement,home for an hr to feed the kids and do homework before rushing to college!

we're starting another unit 2moro nite and i havent even half of 309 done yet.

im gona cry in a min,im so stressed and taking it out on oh and the kids and its not fair on them! whys it so hard?!
I know exactly how u feel pet yes it's hard and harder wen u have kiddies coz ure workin round dem.Ive found myself wantin to do the same and i stress out evry single unit we r given, but u seem 2 get there in the end. I'm on 306 now and its full of cros ref etc and its doin my head in. This is 1st time in weeks ive had day 2 myself and have spent it studying!!! Are u at college or are you going to a private tutor? I'm wif a private tutor and i have to say shes brill so it does help if your tutor is approachable! Chin up babes u will get there and don't dare give up, only few months 2 go and then u have ure cert in ure hand!!!!! Good luck huni xoxo