View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Claire36 is on a distinguished road
Default I know how you feel ....

I started the CACHE level 3 Diploma course in September 2010, having completed the level 2 NVQ in 2010.

I'm also finding it difficult especially the amount of work that is expected.

Unfortunately the College I'm with changed the course from an evening class for 38 weeks to one evening and one morning, unfortunately due to work committments I'm unable to attent the morning session.

This tends to mean that the evening session is used for logging work and addressing feedback from previous assignments. To date I don't think I've learnt anything - it's definitely a case of learning through working, reasearch and reading loads!! I'm really disappointed by the time at College as I was really looking forward to professional advice and discussions. Unfortunately my Tutor seems to have be given a rough time too, not enough help, time etc.

At present I've had SCH31, SCH32, SCH33 signed off and I'm very close to having SCH34, EYMP2 and CYP Core 3.4 signed off, just need to demonstrate a couple of things.

Good luck to everyone - I'm very concerned that I won't have the necessary 65 credits to pass by the end of July - fingers, well everything crossed!!!!! :reading: