View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Raz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippyjo123 View Post
Hi Raz, I'm thankfully on the last leg now, just have to hand in two pieces re: schools as organisations....I have to admit, I'm finding it boring and I'm struggling to get motivated with it, especially with having the Xmas break. Which online company are you doing your course with? My main tutor is excellent, but when he's been off, the others are dull and didn't go through the homework. I'm dreading how much it will cost to send off my portfolio, you'd think it would be freepost. If you need any help, pm me and I'll try and help if your struggling. That goes for anyone who needs it also... This site is amazing, I couldn't have done it without this site.....thank you all xxx good luck....
Thank you Chippyjo It doesn't sound as if you are with the same online company but I won't put mine here. My main worry is what happens if I can't finish before the deadline. Had 17 months after everything enrolled and on site. On average I'm finding, even with spending several hours a week on this, it's taking me about a month per unit. Sometimes a bit less but others like this one on Safeguarding a bit more. If I try to rush then I end up spending too much time backtracking to do extra work on feedback. If I do the work thoroughly and slowly I usually pass first time. But I don't actually have enough time to do a unit per month. Need to do about 18 or 19 units and I think the optional ones are harder as more independent? So not going to finish.